D1 BASEBALL HOLDINGS, LLC
ADVERTISING CONTENT REGULATIONS
Below, without limitation, are the general creative content guidelines regarding advertising materials for D1 BASEBALL HOLDINGS, LLC sites; provided, however, nothing contained herein shall limit D1 BASEBALL HOLDINGS, LLC’s right to reject any advertisement at any time.
Advertising content that is inappropriate for all D1 BASEBALL HOLDINGS, LLC Sites:
- Tobacco (cigarettes, cigars, pipes, chewing tobacco, etc. and except for anti-smoking campaigns approved by D1 BASEBALL HOLDINGS, LLC)
- Guns (firearms, bullets, etc.)
- Illicit drugs (marijuana, etc. and except for anti-drug campaigns approved by D1 BASEBALL HOLDINGS, LLC)
- Pornography (sex sites)
- Potentially slanderous or libelous content
- Vulgar language, proxies for vulgar language (X@#%!)
- Gambling (excluding legal state lotteries, sweepstakes and fantasy leagues)
- Misleading language (e.g. using the word “free” in the advertisement to describe a contest or sweepstakes prize)
- Unsubstantiated, false, or misleading claims
- Any advertising content that violates applicable laws, rules or regulations
- Any alcohol, prescription drugs, vitamins or dietary supplements (in areas of the D1 BASEBALL HOLDINGS, LLC Sites primarily trafficked by children 12 and under)
- Graphic violence
- Death (funeral homes, mortuaries)
- Political Campaigns
Advertising creative content that may be considered inappropriate by D1 BASEBALL HOLDINGS, LLC and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis:
- Involves a direct business competitor of an D1 BASEBALL HOLDINGS, LLC site
- Unreasonable or highly unlikely product or service claims
The advertising creative content must be clearly identifiable as an advertisement and may not be disguised as editorial content, as determined by D1 BASEBALL HOLDINGS, LLC.
- Advertisers must fulfill the advertised offer as stated in the advertisement, including without limitation, not altering any offer periods, product offers or prices that are stated in the advertisement.
Where personal information is solicited on the Advertiser’s landing page:
- Any collection of personal information must be in full compliance with all privacy laws, including COPPA where applicable.
- Advertiser must clearly explain to the guest how Advertiser will use the personal information collected.
- Advertiser must provide all guests with an alternate user experience that doesn’t require submitting personal information.
- Advertiser will be required to include notification which remains on guest’s screen for a minimum of 8 seconds while Advertiser’s landing page is loading in the background. The interstitial must inform the guests that they are being sent to a site outside of D1 BASEBALL HOLDINGS, LLC. D1 BASEBALL HOLDINGS, LLC shall provide the interstitial unless Advertiser prefers to provide its own interstitial which has been approved by D1 BASEBALL HOLDINGS, LLC.
- Advertiser must comply with all provisions of COPPA.
- D1 BASEBALL HOLDINGS, LLC reserves the right to display notification messages, including but not limited to roll-over messaging, as it deems appropriate in order to disclose the commercial nature of an advertisement.
Use of D1 BASEBALL HOLDINGS, LLC-branded assets require special consideration to preserve the integrity of D1 BASEBALL HOLDINGS, LLC-owned intellectual property. Creative that falls within this category must conform to standards set by D1 BASEBALL HOLDINGS, LLC management and shall be reviewed on a case-by-case basis